There are two gites to choose from:
La Tiede – ideal for families, sleeping up to 5 people with two bedrooms. Off season the gite is often rented by couples seeking extra space at an advantageous price.
Le Petit Bois – a romantic getaway for 2…..
Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday for La Tiede and Friday to Friday for Le Petit Bois in high season; other start/end dates may be available on request at other times.
- Gîte must be vacated by 10.30 am on the agreed leaving day.
- Gîte can be occupied from 4.00pm on the agreed arrival day.
- Prices include gas, water and electricity during the May to September season, outside that, heating will be charged for according to metered use.
- Payment must be made in two parts – 50% on booking (non-refundable); the second 50% plus a security deposit of £100-£150 must be paid at least ten days prior to the start date of the booking.
- Bed linen and towels are provided within prices quoted and changed weekly.
- Unfortunately we are not able to accept pets
- All rooms and gites are non-smoking.
- The pool and tennis court at La Betoulle are for the exclusive use of our guests. If you have friends staying nearby we would request that you limit invitations to a maximum of 2 people at any one time by prior arrangement. Due to the new pool safety legislation we have to restrict access to the pool to children who are resident only.
- The pool is normally open for use from the end of May to mid September depending upon the weather.
- Tennis racquets and balls and some bicycles are available for hire for a nominal fee – please ask for details.
- We strongly recommend that you arrange for European Health Cover during your stay and have comprehensive travel insurance.